Friday, January 28, 2011

A Whole 3 Years! :)

    Today is a special today in my heart. Today is 3 years for Caleb & I.  We've been through so much, but I wouldn't take it back for the world. It's all made us into the strong couple we are today & he's always been there for me. It's crazy to think how fast these 3 years have went by & I hope I get to spend manyyy more with him. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a great guy & giving me someone that understands me in ways I didn't even understand myself. I enjoy every second with that kid & he makes me smile unlike any other. I'm so excited for our date tomorrow. We're ordering purity rings and you might laugh, but it means a lot in our lives. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy it - every year goes by faster than the last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dang cute ring if I do say so myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again dear! Can't wait to see it in person because it's gorgeous in the picture!

    ReplyDelete