Friday, February 25, 2011

Family = Happiness

     I've been home for a couple days due to doctor's appointments; they believe there might be some stuff going on with my thyroid so I'm getting that all checked out. I'm praying that everything goes smoothly & nothing is wrong. I'm having to do all this as soon as I can because I'm wanting to get my back surgery this summer, since I have scoliosis (curviture of the spine). I meet my back doctor soon & I'm very excited to get this show on the road, I've wanted this to happen for awhile. This time being at home has meant so much to me. I haven't been home since Christmas break, which was January 10th. I was so glad to have an excuse to come home. I've been stressed out with school and work so being home is more than enough. :D I'm so blessed to have such a great family that is so proud of me & supports me through college. Being home has made me not want to go back, but we'll see about that come Sunday.


     Tomorrow: mom is taking Jennifer & I to see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes! I'm so very excited. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment