Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bring It On, 2011

God.
   I'm ready for a brand new year, because I love having a fresh start. This year I'm ready to draw closer to God. I feel that I've lost track and fell off the path He has for me. He's done so much for me & I owe Him so much. To do this I've started a journal where I just write whatever bible verses come to me or if I feel I just need to jot down some of my thoughts. I'm also reading the bible at least twice a day.

Family & Friends.
     Next I'm putting forth the effort to keep close with my best friends that I've had since middle school and some I've had since Elementary School. These girls mean the world to me & they're always there when I need them. I owe them all an appology because I know I haven't been the best friend to them this past semester due to 22 credit hours at school. Although I shouldn't be blaming it all on the school work, I should still put forth the effort to be better friend. I love you girls & I'm going to do better! <3 For all my AB friends, thanks for everything. I've made some amazing new friends and I've become very close to some. God knew exactly what I needed when I came to AB & that was to surround me with friends that love me for me & don't expect me to be any different. As for my family, I feel I need to spend more time with them. I could always spend more time with the family, because you never know when will be your last day with them or anyone for that matter. I love my family more than anything. & I also owe them a big thanks for letting them allow me to attend college. I have one amazing family that allows paying for my schooling that doesn't all get paid for. I'm so very blessed!

Girlfriend.
      Where to start with this one? I feel this is the area that I could always work on. I feel that I make an amazing girlfriend, but there's also times that I know that I'm not being the very nice girl that I am capable of being. I've always had a little bit of jealousy in me, but I've noticed lately that I'm actually working on that & letting things not bother me. I have the greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for, Caleb. Aka-Superman. The boy always knows what to say & do. God blessed me with an amazing christian boyfriend who loves God with all his heart. I couldn't ask for anything more. Caleb will be with  me for 3 years on Jan. 28th. We have experienced everything together & he's always been with me when there's always been a big step in either mine or his life. I'm so blessed.


I'm so ready for 2011 & to become the very best and greatest Christian I am capable of being! :D

2 comments: