Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What A Day.

     Oh dear, where to begin? So on my first day of classes so much has happened. It first starts off with no hot water for my shower. No biggie though, I look at the bright side & not let this start my day off badly. So my first class is math for teachers 2 & there's only 6 of us in that class, not too shabby. Then I have my science & society class at noon & there's 21 of us in there. Then at 1:30 I have one of my Sped classes and there's 7 of us in there. All in all I love all my classes & I loved today because none of them lasted for more than 20 minutes & that's fine by me. :P Well then after my last I come back to my dorm room only to find out there is no Internet. I then hadn't been back for more than 20 minutes and the power goes off on only our side of the building and then all the resident halls go out of electricty, but the rest of the campus is fine. So my suitemates & I head over to dinner with about 10 other people. That was an enjoyable time because I love the friends I have here. Then after dinner we found that all the electricity was back on, so of course we were all excited about that. Caleb then came up & I pretty much kicked  his butt at the game battleship. Holla! Since I won, my part of the bet was for him to take me out to eat & to open my car door. Ha! & now the internet is working again & i'm getting prepared for a longggg day tomorrow, I'm going to go through it all with a smile on my face, though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment