Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Semester #3 Be Prepared To Have Your World Rocked.


     So semester #3 starts for me tomorrow. I'm very excited about this semester, even though I do have 21 credit hours. It's going to be a tough one, but I feel that my classes this semester are more spread out, & I don't feel they are going to be as hard. I'm just praying that God has His hand on me through all this a long with everyone else. The thing I'm most excited about this semester is Woodwind Ensemble where I'll be playing a flute choir type of thing with about 6-8 flutes. It should be a good time. I didn't realize how much I missed playing my flute until this last semester when I played in a flute quartet. But let me tell you one thing,  college pieces are challenging. This isn't high school anymore, folks. However, I loved to be challenged & I know it'll make me a better flutist, so it excites me. I can do this & show this semester who's boss! :D



I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment